How Hot Is Hot Yoga?
Hot Yoga is typically performed at a temperature of about 100 degrees Fahrenheit (38 degrees Centigrade) although the temperature in a hot yoga class can vary from studio to studio.
Hot Yoga is also performed at a higher level of humidity. Again, this can vary from studio to studio but it is typically in the region of 40% humidity or more.
- What Are The Benefits Of Hot Yoga?
- How Many Calories Do You Burn In Hot Yoga
- What Do I Need To Bring To A Hot Yoga Class ?
- Can I Eat Before A Hot Yoga Class?
- Can I Drink Before A Hot Yoga Class?
- What Are Other Names For Hot Yoga?